GB MOT Training delivers MOT Annual training to Nominated testers across England and Wales.
We provide a convenient and cost-effective solution for MOT Testing Stations to meet the new DVSA Annual Training requirements. We use ex-DVSA/VOSA senior training staff, so GB MOT Training are the experts in this field.
Designed to be convenient and stress-free for the MOT Testing Station (VTS) and the Nominated Tester, we deliver a half-day course at local venues around the country.
With a morning and an afternoon session at each location on almost all advertised dates, our courses have a limited number of students - small classes giving the best opportunity for complete learning of all subjects.
Our MOT Annual Training course covers the DVSA syllabus in detail and thoroughly prepares each student for their on-line assessment, which they can take at the end of the course. You can take a course for classes 1 & 2 or one for classes 3,4,5 & 7.
We have arranged it so that you can take the on line assessment at the end of the course.
Why you should book our courses? The whole process is designed to be the most convenient and easy for YOU.
- Is Convenient - All our courses are local to you.
- Is Easy to Manage - Just book on the course and attend, we take care of the rest.
- • Is High Quality - All mandatory subjects are covered thoroughly and accurately by expert trainers.
- All our trainers are ex-DVSA/VOSA staff, so you have the experts training you. Is Interactive - Clarify any MOT testing subjects with the trainer.
- Is Cost- Effective - A course, including the assessment for a single classes group costs £88 + VAT.
- Saves time - You get maximum benefit from the tester’s time spent on Annual Training All your obligations are met in one session on one day.
- Is Prep-Free - You don't have to prepare any sort of study sessions, we do all that.
- Is Fully Compliant - Ensures you that you have adhered completely to the new training scheme. We provide all the necessary records required by DVSA.
- Is Complete - Students cover all the mandatory training subjects and take the assessment at the end of the course.
- Is Comprehensive - Courses available for classes 1 & 2 and classes 3, 4, 5 & 7.
Book your course directly now